This full day session focuses on research, tips and strategies to create an engaging parent group and make learning fun. Based on adult learning principles, this training takes your facilitation skills to the next level by incorporating learning styles, group dynamics and interactive engagement. Participants will learn how to incorporate back door learning into their agendas to make learning a meaningful experience for attending parents. Come prepared to practice your facilitation skills!
- Introduce the principles of adult instruction
- Build confidence in participants delivery skills and styles
- Prepare for effectively handling challenging facilitation scenarios
- Understand the progression of the participatory process
- Practice facilitation skills in a supportive, encouraging learning environment